A little about me
Selling Homes with Successful Strategies
As a full-time licensed Realtor®, who is not only a native, but also an expert in the local Phoenix East Valley, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise in buying and selling real estate. The market is not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information in this local East Valley market. The experience is also not the same for everyone; I create a unique and individualized set of goals for each of my clients.
Finding Your Next Home? … You need someone who knows this area inside and out. When it's time to buy your home we will meet together to determine what you are looking for in your new home and create a plan of action that meets YOUR needs.
* I will work with you to find the right home at the right price, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter to you - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
* We will walk together through the process from contract to close.
* As a Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE), I will negotiate and create a winning offer to get you the home.
Selling a Home? … When it's time to sell your home we will meet together to determine what you are looking for in selling your home and create a plan of action that meets YOUR needs.
* As a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), I will correctly price your home to obtain the highest market value in the quickest amount of time.
* Your home will be digitally marketed to not only local clients, but also clients nationwide.
* Your home will be shown to qualified prospective buyers.
* I will negotiate the purchase offers to get you the best price and the best terms that you desire.
* As your agent I will communicate with lending, the title & escrow company, and inspectors.
* All the necessary paperwork will be handled and I will and supervise a successful closing.
I will be there for you from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics …Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, hiring local recommended contractors for repairs/minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold quickly.
Buying and selling a home can be one of the most rewarding highlights in your life. Make sure you hire the right Realtor® to guide you through a successful, personal, and stress-free process. I look forward to meeting you and getting you started on YOUR journey!